Posted on Leave a comment

Amerika Serikat Sebut Mereka Tembak Jatuh Empat Drone Pemberontak Yaman di Laut Merah

WASHINGTON: The United States military said Wednesday it had downed four drones launched by Iran-backed Houthi forces in Yemen aimed at a US warship in the Red Sea.
US Central Command said in a statement on X, formerly Twitter, that its forces had “engaged and destroyed four long-range unmanned aerial systems” at around 2 am Sanaa time (2300 GMT), adding there were no injuries or damage reported to US or coalition ships.
“It was determined these weapons presented an imminent threat to merchant vessels and US Navy ships in the region,” the statement said.

Source: US says it downed four Yemen rebel drones in Red Sea

SUMBER: https://www.arabnews.com/node/2484061/middle-east

Posted on Leave a comment

Amerika Serikat dan Inggris Mengebom Saada yang Dikuasai Houthi di Yaman

AL-MUKALLA: The US and UK launched a fresh airstrike on Houthi targets in Yemen’s northern province of Saada on Wednesday, the latest in a spate of strikes against the Yemeni militia, which has vowed to continue assaults on ships in the Red Sea.

Houthi media said that US and UK “enemy” jets carried out one strike on Al-Qutaynat in Saada’s Baqoum area but did not elaborate on the target sites or if there was any human or property damage.

Source: US, UK bomb Houthi-held Saada in Yemen

SUMBER: https://www.arabnews.com/node/2483846/middle-east

Posted on Leave a comment

Proyek Arab Saudi Bersihkan 629 Ranjau Houthi di Yaman

Saudi Arabia’s Project Masam cleared 629 mines in Yemen — which had been planted by the Houthi militia — between March 16 and 22, according to a recent report.

Overseen by the Kingdom’s aid agency KSrelief, the project’s special teams destroyed 520 items of unexploded ordnance, 105 anti-tank mines and four improvised explosive devices.

The explosives, which were planted indiscriminately by the Houthis across Yemen, posed a threat to civilians, including children, women and the elderly.

Source: Saudi project clears 629 Houthi mines in Yemen

SUMBER: https://www.arabnews.com/node/2482456/saudi-arabia

Posted on Leave a comment

Kapal-kapal Rusia dan Cina Dijamin Aman dalam Perjalanan di Laut Merah, Klaim Houthi

AL-MUKALLA: Yemen’s Houthis promised Russia and China that their ships would not be targeted as they transited the Red Sea, a senior figure from the group said on Sunday, a day after it reportedly fired five missiles at a Chinese-owned oil tanker.

In an interview with Al-Masirah TV on Sunday, Mohammed Ali Al-Houthi, a member of the Supreme Political Council, said the Iran-backed militia called the Russian and Chinese embassies in Yemen and sent delegations to both countries to guarantee their ships’ safe passage.

Source: Russian, Chinese ships assured safe passage in Red Sea, Houthis claim

SUMBER: https://www.arabnews.com/node/2482696/middle-east

Posted on Leave a comment

CENTCOM: Kapal Tanker Milik Cina Terkena Rudal Houthi di Laut Merah

DUBAI: A Chinese-owned oil tanker was attacked off Yemen Saturday by ballistic missiles fired by Houthi rebels, who have intensified strikes on Red Sea shipping, the US military said.
The Panamanian-flagged, Chinese-owned and operated Huang Pu issued a distress call but did not request assistance, US Central Command (CENTCOM) said in a statement on social media platform X early on Sunday.
“No casualties were reported, and the vessel resumed its course,” the statement said.

Source: Chinese-owned tanker hit by Houthi missile in Red Sea: CENTCOM

SUMBER: https://www.arabnews.com/node/2481876/middle-east

Posted on Leave a comment

Pesawat Tempur Amerika Serikat Serang Fasilitas Penyimpanan Houthi di Yaman setelah Serangan Rudal dan Drone

WASHINGTON: American fighter jets struck three underground storage facilities in Houthi-controlled areas of Yemen late Friday in an apparent counter-strike after the Iran-backed militia launched another set of missiles and drones toward targets in the Red Sea.

A US official late on Friday said the jets from the aircraft carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower carried out the sortie from the Red Sea, where the US Navy is leading a coalition task force to protect transiting commercial vessels from Houthi attacks.

Source: US warplanes strike Houthi storage facilities in Yemen after missile and drone attack

SUMBER: https://www.arabnews.com/node/2481371/middle-east

Posted on Leave a comment

Maersk Akan Hindari Laut Merah Meskipun Ada Operasi Keamanan Uni Eropa

COPENHAGEN: Shipping company Maersk said on Friday it was too early to resume sailings through the Red Sea due to a continued elevated risk level, despite an EU initiative to increase safety in the region.
Maersk, one of the world’s biggest container shipping companies, suspended Red Sea traffic on Jan. 5 and has since redirected ships via the Cape of Good Hope.

Source: Maersk will avoid Red Sea despite EU security operation

SUMBER: https://www.arabnews.com/node/2481346/middle-east

Posted on Leave a comment

Koalisi Laut Merah Pimpinan Amerika Serikat Hancurkan Drone dan Kapal Houthi

AL-MUKALLA: The US-led naval coalition in the Red Sea has destroyed a Houthi drone and a remote-controlled, explosive-laden boat targeting merchant vessels off the Yemen coast.
US Central Command said early on Thursday that its forces had destroyed a remote-controlled boat, while an aircraft from the US-led coalition shot down a drone launched by the Yemeni militia on Wednesday at international commercial and naval ships.
“It was determined these weapons presented an imminent threat to merchant vessels and US Navy ships in the region,” CENTCOM said.

Source: US-led Red Sea coalition destroys Houthi drone, boat

SUMBER: https://www.arabnews.com/node/2480696/middle-east

Posted on Leave a comment

Kemarahan Yaman Meningkat Saat Jumlah Korban Tewas Akibat Ledakan Houthi Bertambah Menjadi 13 Orang

AL-MUKALLA: Hundreds of Houthi troops were sent to the Yemeni town of Radaa on Wednesday amid rising anger at the death toll from a militia attack on a residential area the previous day.

The Houthis on Tuesday blew up a home in Radaa, in the central province of Al-Bayda, killing nine members of a single family, and destroying at least four mud buildings nearby.

Four other people are said to have died when a Houthi rocket struck their home during a clash with residents trying to stop the militia from destroying their properties.

Source: Yemen anger grows as death toll from Houthi blast climbs to 13

SUMBER: https://www.arabnews.com/node/2479966/middle-east

Posted on Leave a comment

Dewan Keamanan PBB Serukan Penghentian Segera Serangan Houthi Terhadap Kapal-Kapal di Laut Merah

NEW YORK CITY: The UN Security Council on Monday condemned “in the strongest terms” Houthi strikes against international maritime traffic in the Red Sea and demanded that all such attacks “cease immediately.”

The Iran-backed Houthis have been targeting vessels in the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden since November and say their assaults will continue until Israel ends its war on Gaza.

Source: UN Security Council calls for immediate halt to Houthi attacks on Red Sea vessels

SUMBER: https://www.arabnews.com/node/2478956/middle-east